Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Arizona Update

We're enjoying our time w/cousins. Our nightly ritual is playing "hand and foot" (card game). It actually got to the point where Chuck and Linda want to play a different game now. He's picking grapefruit off a church member's tree and I'm recouping from MAJOR PAIN in my lower back! Don't know what I did, but my spine lets me know if I sit too long or bend. Took 3 Motrin last night before bed....do you think it was the RAZ trip I took??? The weather is perfect here. Must admit it's nice to see flowers and grass all the time. We're thinking about a second (small) place down here. We'll see. Made our plans for Hawaii in October (40th anniversary!). The ward here is fantastic. The people are very friendly and I already have a friend who wants us to move here! One thing we have found about the church is, no matter where you go, the people are friendly ...you feel welcome...and the lessons are the same. We're going to Enrichment Thursday with the ladies and the temple Friday. We're keeping in contact with kids and grandkids and everyone is busy!!! Lots of things happening in the next couple weeks and months. Write to you soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fostervision said...

Glad you are having fun. We will allow you a small place there, as long as you keep at least a small place up here!

January 21, 2009 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger DeAnna said...

Sorry to hear about you back you had better take it easy for a few days and let it heal.The weather sounds wonderful I am always cold right now I am in the house with my coat on trying to get warm.Have a great time but don't forget your Utah friends!!

January 22, 2009 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Dogmom Diva said...

I'm surprised you didn't move down there to begin with, isn't that where Chuck wanted to go? And then he shocked us all by going to Utah..

You should get a small place, even a mobile home, we would be lost (and homeless) without ours and it's our summer getaway..

January 26, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home