Saturday, January 17, 2009

Arizona Snowbirding

Well...we did it. We're in Arizona for the next couple of months. We stayed with The Mishlers for the first week and tried out the RAZ. I definitely am enjoying it! We've put on probably 54 miles so far. Chuck is enjoying the 74-78 degree temps and NO SNOW. He reminds me daily how nice it is not to see white stuff on the ground.

We're at our cousins now and I must admit...it's beautiful here. Wouldn't it be nice to have 2 homes!!!

I have pics, but no way to put them on...I'll figure something out.

We'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Lucky you enjoying good weather . It is cold here but no snow and we love being able to get around without the snow and ice. I will see Kim tomorrow we are going to,lunch for Rebeca's birthday. See you when you return don't forget us!!

January 20, 2009 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Dogmom Diva said...

Whats a RAZ?

January 26, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home