Monday, December 22, 2008

Definitely Looopy!

We just put in 9 hrs. at the Bishop's Storehouse, with a constant stream of people standing out in the snow waiting to get in. Every muscle in my body hurts, so what do I do...I come home, go into the kitchen, open the cupboard to get Motrin...AND INSTEAD, take my thyroid and blood pressure pill...for the second time today! Sooooo, if you don't hear from me in the next couple days, there's a reason for that.

I have officially lost it! I must say, it's absolutely beautiful outside. We definitely will be having a white Christmas this year. Chuck had to plow at 7:00 p.m. so we can find the driveway (I'm surprised he got up the driveway). I really love it when it snows, it's gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home