Monday, October 13, 2008

Introducing....Jack!






Kelli went in this morning, started her drip, had her epidermal...and life got really great after that. She went from a 6 to a 10 REALLY FAST. We would tell her when she was having a contraction, she got a little sleep, the doctor walked in, checked her and informed us "We're having a baby". I took the girls to the waiting room, Kelli told me to call Kim (who had just gone downstairs) and then I heard a baby cry. He came in just a couple of pushes and was born at 12:45, weighed 8 lb. 1 oz. and was 19.5 inches. He had a little problem "flaring at the nostrils" (which meant he was trying to hard to breathe), but they took him into the nursery and got him on track. Kelli is doing fantastic, the kids adore him and he's a great sleeper and nurser. She comes home tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

So glad that all went well. When I talked to Kellie at church she said that she went fast wow!! she was right.Jack is so cute I hope I get to hold him. I have enjoyed getting to know your other daughter since she has been here.

October 13, 2008 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Dogmom Diva said...

Congrats to my niece and wish i could see our new great nephew..gosh we miss the kids..

Kelli is a wonderful young woman..

October 14, 2008 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Fostervision said...

we are having a blast with baby Jack. The best part is giving him back when he poops. It's like a little taste of grandmahood!

October 17, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home