Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I don't know if that's a good thing or not! Deanna K. just tagged me, so here goes. My 3 joys are my husband, my 6 children and my almost 20 grandchildren. My 3 fears are cancer, my children being hurt and my grandchildren being hurt (I see a trend here). My 3 obsessions...hello....CHOCOLATE, genealogy/indexing and that stupid game 7 Wonders II (thank you my daughter...you know who you are!). Lastly, 3 surprising facts about the mystery of me...I always wanted to be a dancer (I became a school secretary instead), I love to window shop (but not alone) and I love watching people enjoy the holidays (secretly wishing my hubby was one of them!). OKAY Deanna, I did it! I now tag Kimberly, Barb and Natalie...go girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Good job Debbie.That was painless.What a good friend you are and we have always had such fun with you and Chuck. Yes Jeff knows everyone from DIXIE has a little wild side. So he is not to surprised, however I have learned how to behave as I am older now.Are you going to Twilight?? Thank you so much for your comments.

September 28, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home