Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Official....I'm Old!

While doing my job as a missionary at the storehouse, I was told by a very serious 7 year old boy...."My baby sister doesn't talk to old people!". Try as I could...I couldn't win him over with my "grandma" charm. The mother was devastated and I just chalked it up to....being old! My mind is young...so that's where I am going to stay...(inside where it is safe!). Reminds me of the little boy in the school office that told me I was older than dirt...and I was only 42! I give up!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

If your old then I am really in trouble.I need you email address so I can send you Richards Blog. Yes real men do Blog.We sure do miss you and hope to see you soon. Love your friends the Kemple's

September 5, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home