Monday, January 21, 2008

Stuck in the driveway

We had just finished cooking pancakes for a city pancake breakfast. As I came around the corner, I saw the snow in my driveway and thought...I'll just 4-wheel drive it into the garage. I opened the garage using the remote...yeah...I made it 2 feet and stopped. I opened the door and went DOWN into the snow and walked up to the garage. I took pics to show what it looked like from my front door and garage. Couldn't see the steps on the porch and had to shovel to get snow away from garage (in case by chance, the car would ever make it up the driveway!). Our friend saw me shoveling, pulled over and then Chuck came around corner and the 3 of us shoveled. Then our neighbor down the street came by with his quad/w plow and made a path. We are definitely getting attachment for our plow on the quad to make this work. The snow was beautiful and very light and soft. GOOD TIMES! GOOD MEMORIES!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dogmom Diva said...

I don't know Debbie...that's a lot of freakin snow! Well, good exercise I guess? Brr...

January 21, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home